Thursday, August 1, 2013

Reviews: Developing a Thick Skin But Not a Thick Skull

If you're hot, cold or just lukewarm about my debut mystery, Lies Agreed Upon, please share your opinion with me and other readers by posting a brief review on Amazon.com and Goodreads.com! I really value honest feedback. Of course, more reviews can boost the book's attraction to curious readers and my Amazon/Kindle sales. But there's another self-serving reason I need your input: I'm working on my next mystery in what I intend to be a three-book series with the same main character. Your evaluations can help me write a better book the next time. Don't worry that a comment may pinch my ego. As a newspaper and magazine writer and editor for many years, I long ago stopped seeing my written work as sacrosanct. I've developed a thick skin but, hopefully, not a thick skull! I can honestly say that my writing has only been improved by the input of readers, editors and critics over the years. Besides posting a review, feel free to share your thoughts on my blog, my Facebook page or with my LinkedIn network. Also, visit my website for more background and contact info.

No comments:

Post a Comment